Job exchange: We are hiring…
Assembly mechanic, Plant fitter
You work independently – are a career changer, i.e. semi-skilled or will be semi-skilled, or even better, you have a technical or electromechanical education.
You represent us with a direct but polite and winning manner at a modern, newly designed workplace.
You are deadline-oriented and motivated because you enjoy your job.
You enjoy working in a company that is constantly changing – the second extension within three years is currently being carried out. Our common goal is to constantly adapt to the future requirements of the markets through high product diversity and thus to achieve market leadership in many areas.
- DTP creation and maintenance of our catalogs
- Creating and editing texts
- Maintenance of our price lists
- Creation and maintenance of user manuals after preparatory work by the technical department
- Maintenance and updating of our internet content
- Professional training
- confident creation of visual media
- Formulation skills
- Spelling very good
- Ability to work under pressure
- All common office programs
- Experience in DTP (Indesign)