Home Textiles Catalogue (PDF 6,5Mb)
Shrinking, cutting and measuring textiles
Shrinking unit - for all textile fabrics before processing
An ideal tool for shrinking textiles, individual parts or rolled goods. Optimum steam process, drying by hold-down and blowing device, speed adjustable, thus individually adjustable to each fabric.
Goods inspection with cutting device
Basic version MIDICUT with mechanical measuring device (calibrated). Illuminated error display and synchronised roller drive. The fabric roll is placed in the unwinding basket at the back, easy roll-up on cardboard roll at the front. Different sizes available for all fabric widths.
Goods inspection with web cutting: MIDICUT
- MIDICUT basic version with mechanical measuring device
- Large illuminated error display
- Manual fabric unwinding device
- Easy roll-up on cardboard roll at the front
- Synchronised roller drive
- Mobile on rollers
- With knife grinding device
- Manual cutting device
- 230 V AC
- Light barrier for transport
- Different sizes available for all fabric widths!
Optional extras – Accessories
- Electrically driven blade run
- 4 roller drive, synchronous instead of roll-off basket at the rear
- Laser line for special set-up of the cut.
- Electronic measuring device instead of manual measuring wheel
- Printer connection
- Barcode device
Web cutting with goods inspection
MOTOCUT — Cutting tables
For technical textiles, bed linen, home textiles, etc. With fabric control and horizontal cutting device, adjustable vertical cutting machines for 2-dimensional cutting in the smallest space.
Enter dimensions and quantity, the programme runs.
Standard cable drag device, the cable runs in a drag chain at the bottom of a channel. This end cutter does not have an annoying cable hovering device above the workplace, but complies with the latest cable routing requirements for cutting equipment. Cuts all textile materials and synthetic fibres from 80g/sqm to 800g/sqm.
Built-in grinding device.
Textile cutting machines
Deco measuring device / Deco cutting device
Decotronic Pneumatic Clamp Bottom and Base
- Manual clamping technology
- Pneumatic clamps with automatic closing and error correction – DECOMATIC
- Electric measuring device and automatic blade run with strip cutter and patented head addition – DECOTRONIC
- From 4 m as standard with pneumatic clamping at the bottom instead of hand lever
Decotouch with supplementary catch-up beam equipment
- Large 15″ touch screen
- PC based on Linux
- Marking device
- Pneum. Clamping at the bottom
- Multi-strip device
- Autom. knife grinding
And much more from our
HOME TEXTILE 2023